Last week, a blog called Console Cowboys exposed a security vulnerability in some models of Trendnet home security cameras. Following the instructions on the site, thousands of streaming personal IP cameras can be accessed. Links to the compromised feeds spread quickly on message boards like Reddit and 4chan, where the adolescent quest for the surreptitiously-viewed nipple kicked into high gear.
- joannastern reblogged this from thisistheverge
- laurajune likes this
- laurajune reblogged this from thisistheverge
- tobiasandresrevolution likes this
- littlelegowomen likes this
- cuzzoni likes this
- thisistheverge posted this