Trent Wolbe will be publishing daily photo essays from CES. This is the latest in the series.
There is no better place for a corporation to look busy than at CES. Executives have to face their current and future investors directly, looking them in the eyes and showing them how the company is creating a future that everyone will want to buy. One of the splashiest ways they can do this is by throwing a gigantic party.
- audreypeura likes this
- stephenfortune likes this
- lyster reblogged this from thisistheverge
- lyster likes this
- legstheawesome likes this
- keeganjacobson likes this
- honorthytailor likes this
- david likes this
- kj979 likes this
- papadimitriou likes this
- a-girl-and-her-leopard reblogged this from thisistheverge
- myurliswaylongforyourconvenience reblogged this from thisistheverge
- anindiefuck reblogged this from thisistheverge
- thisistheverge posted this