Trent Wolbe will be publishing daily photo essays from CES. This is the latest in the series.
It was 2:57PM which meant Danny DeVito was 27 minutes late for his scheduled appearance at the Panasonic stage. That would have been OK if there hadn’t been two executives there in his place, talking alternately in sweepingly generic terms about the future of entertainment and confusingly specific details about year-over-year advancements in display manufacturing technology. The horde of photographers armed with heavy zoom lenses were getting visibly pissed off, and everyone else was playing Angry Birds. At 2:59 a comically horrid wave of probably-chili-induced flatulence entered my smell zone; a split second before I ran away forever the presenter finally announced the celebrity guest.
- elgranjawar reblogged this from thisistheverge and added:
- elimesina likes this
- ssteen3 reblogged this from thisistheverge
- lunar likes this
- demarko likes this
- elisaamb likes this
- sam likes this
- f0revainfinity likes this
- solimonster reblogged this from thisistheverge
- icweex likes this
- expectlabs likes this
- justwidle reblogged this from thisistheverge
- thisistheverge posted this